Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2023

Papiloti - Significant Places


 Today, I'll be presenting about all the significant places that mean to me. 

First Question: What does the word significant mean? What is a significant place? 

  • To me I think significant means something that is important & meaningful. I think it also means great or to be worthy of attention.
  • A significant place is a location or a place that holds a special meaning & is important within it. A significant place can occur to different cultures groups, depending on how much importance it brings them. 

Question Two: What are examples of significant places?

  • E.g of significant places - Church, park, beach, & etc. A place that you will call home. 
Question Three: What is a place that is significant to me & why? 
  • My old home is significant to me because it holds a special meaning as I was raised in that home & made good childhood memories growing up. I was raised in that home with my siblings & cousins, we all grew out together but everything started to change. Two of my older siblings got married & moved out, it was sad & hard to see them leave because the relationship we had at that home was strong. But this place will always be called home to me because it reminds me of my childhood memories & my siblings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment