Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Why do I like rotating classes?

During our rotation with room 6, Mrs Petersen set us a task to write why we like rotating classes.

            Why do I like to rotating classes?
Intro:
The reason why I like to change classes is because changing classes is something that not all schools do and is an awesome opportunity for the students and I. I think that when we change classes we learn different subjects and new things.

Body:
I for a fact, enjoy changing classes because you can rotate and you can be in different classes which is pretty fun and is the best. I know that students get tired easily by listening to their teacher each day while they are talking and because of that I like rotating classes. In my opinion I think rotating classes is good for the students and I because we learn new things about the teachers we have and because I know that once i'm in college doing a test about the things we’ve learnt,
 I will remember that I did that during our rotation in intermediate.

Conclusion:
Finally, Rotating classes is the best experience because I get to see other classrooms in Glen Innes School and learn what the teacher is going to be teaching us. I believe that rotating classes will help the students with most of their subjects that they have had trouble with.






No comments:

Post a Comment