Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Jacob and the northlands Reep


On Wednesday, it was Jacob's basketball game.
He had 2 friends Elijah and Jordan. Jordan and Elijah
were playing on the first round. Jacob was really nervous
because the coach might not choose him in the basketball team.
But by the time when the coach finishes speaking, Jacob
realized that his name was been called to the basketball team.
Jacob got sad.He didn’t want to be a shooter because he was
bad shooting the ball. His friends told him to try but he said no
because whenever he shoots everyone yells. Elijah and Jordan
was begging him to be a shooter. But he kept on saying NO!.
They told him to try but he still said no. So then the next day
we told him that were gonna teach you how to shoot. He was
struggling. Jordan said’’So first this is how you do it, you put your
hand on the ball like this,then you jump and get a
shoot,see `.’’ ok let me try,said Jacob.Yes finally said Jacob
I finally got it in.I told you, said Elijah and Jordan.I was really
nervous at then but now i’m not. Then on Thursday we told the
coach if I can be on the team.We beg the coach so many time
and Then….. He said YES!.”I was so happy to be in the basketball
team said Jacob. So then it was my turn to go on. I ran as fast as
I can to the court.I got the ball and got a shot. I got the first ball in.
I was so HAPPY to be in the basketball team.

No comments:

Post a Comment