Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Sailing


On Wednesday room 11 and 8 students from room 10 went sailing. The first thing that we done was checking the boat's if it was properly done. After that it was time for morning tea. Next it was time for us to get change into the wet suite. It was cold and stinky.  Finally we got into the water. It was freezing cold out their. When we got the boats ready, we went with Jo to the other side. When the boat stopped, Jo told us to let go with the rope so we can go on our own. My friend was scared because she thought that their is gonna be sharks in the deep water and I said no because sharks are only on the blue sea. When it was time for lunch time, we ate our food and took pictures. When we finally finished our food, we went on our boats and went with jo to the other side. When we got their, my friend and I started capsizing. It was really fun. I told my teacher that I wanted to go sailing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment