Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Culture Day at Glen Innes school.

            Culture Day at Glen Innes school.


Intro:Friday was the culture concert at Glen Innes school. All the students parents came to school and watch out dance. I went with my mom to see my work in the hall for display.










Body:On Friday, it was Culture group. Their were so many people at our school. Their were Maori group, tongan group, samoan group, cook island group and Bollywood group. I was nervous on stage, but happy because we were the last one to go on stage. First of all we had to finish our work because we had to put it in the hall for display. After a few minutes, My friend and I went to check if our parents was here, but it was only my mom that came. I ran as fast as I can to get my money to get food because I was hungry. Suddenly when it was lunch time, all of the people went to get change. When the tongan group was finish changing, we lined up and went outside to the tec. The students was beautiful in their clothing. It was time for us to dance. My teacher took photos while we were dancing. Our song was Fakatapu remix. I felt so happy and even my friends to. My friends parents was cheering their names. It was really loud and my mom told me to smile. She gave me money and she even gave money to Milika. When everything was finish all of the kids when home and I went with my friend to the shop. I was very happy because I got money and I went to get ice cream because it was a hot sunny day.


Con:My fav part was when I went to show my mom, my display at the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment