Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

about my family and I




7 Sep 2017 12:02:30.jpg



In my family there a 7 people and i love them.So my family’s name are in tongan so my family's name are,palu,Talanoa,Ofa,Mele,Loti Loto,Loto Lahi,Ofa lahi and my little sister Emily.So that my whole family’s name. So when it dinner time we all do the tongan pray and then we eat our food.So after we pray we eat meat, pork, chop suey,cassava,and all kind of food that we eat in our country.But sometimes we eat some of the food from here in New Zealand.So after when my family finished eating  my family went for a picnic at orlacky beach and it had a park to play with.So after we had our picnic my cousins and that we all jump in the beach water and we were swimming and it was so so cool but a little bit cold.So finally we hopped out off the water because it was nelly getting dark.But after that we got home then we had a shower so after we finished showering we went to bed and then we all said goodnight to my family's.

Now it is about me now.

So When i listen to my music my music is called do like that.So when it a sunny day i go to the mangery pools because every time you always have to pay the glen innes pools.So when i go in the swimming slide like when you go in you don’t have to pay so when i hopped in the pool i put my swimming glasses on so the water can’t go in my eyes.So when i play outside i go to my friend's house because she is my Bestie ever.

So this is my best friend  on the other side with the simile and she is my best friend ever  and i like her  so so so so os so so Much.So this is my Photo with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment